With Adyen’s payments platform, you can manage multiple store views from a single integration, while ensuring the best checkout experience in each market. Our plugin for Magento 1.9+ and Magento 2.x is developed in-house, giving you fast access to updates and new features. And our dedicated Magento team is always available to offer support.
- Easily configure multiple store views
- In-house development for fast release cycles
- Direct access to dedicated support team
- Compatible with Magento2
So what can you do with Adyen's Magento plugin?
- Retain full control of your checkout without the burden of PCI compliance.
- Automatically display a targeted mix of payment methods for each market.
- Support subscription and recurring payments.
- Control when a payment is captured.
- Submit order modifications to capture, refund or cancel a payment.
- Manually review high-risk transactions before they are captured.
To learn more about Adyen’s Magento plugin check out the following sites:
Overview, features, and reviews of Adyen's Magento plugin on Magento Connect.
Detailed documentation, and a quick start guides.
Github: Adyen for Magento 1.9+
Information about Adyen's dedicated plugin for Magento 1.9+, including support for subscription payments.
Github: Adyen plugin for Magento2
Information about Adyen's dedicated plugin for Magento2.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch below for more information