Affirm offers flexible payment options and customizable programs for merchants from any industry, across the full spectrum of average order values.
More than a payment provider, Affirm is a powerful marketing tool, with targeted products for every step of the consumer journey. Drive conversion, boost average order value, and grow your customer base — all while meeting your unique business needs.
How it works
- Promotional messaging from Affirm: "pay over time" and “as low as” pricing is displayed (*merchants’ direct integration required)
- Customer can click “Learn More” to see payment plan examples
- At payment checkout, Affirm appears as a payment option
- After choosing Affirm and placing the order, shopper sees Affirm checkout flow
- Shopper can either leverage their existing Affirm account...
- ...or sign up if they're a new customer & will be evaluated for eligibility
- Shopper sees payment plans to choose from
- Shopper sees the option to AutoPay
- Shopper reviews payment plan and lending disclosures and completes purchase
- Shopper submits repayments to Affirm based on the agreed payment terms
|Payment type||Buy now pay later|
|Available in||North America||United States|
|Multiple partial refunds|
|Multiple partial captures|
|Local entity required|
|Sales day payout|
|Settlement delay||3 days|
Want to see how people pay in other countries?
Browse and filter 100+ payment methods on region, channel, and more.