Cash has historically been the dominant payment method in Qatar followed by cards.
17% of the three million issued cards are credit. The remaining 83% are debit and are branded with the local scheme NAPS.
Visa is one of world's largest global card networks
Mastercard is a market leading card scheme worldwide
PayPal is a major digital wallet, with over 300 million active consumers
Apple Pay is the digital wallet of choice for millions of iOS users
Google Pay™️ lets millions of people add payment cards to their Google Accounts
Browse and filter 100+ payment methods on region, channel, and more.