Afterpay & Clearpay
Afterpay is a buy now, pay later payment method offering shoppers the option to pay in four interest-free installments. Originally from Australia, Afterpay is now also available in New Zealand, the US, and Canada, as well as the UK where they operate under the brand Clearpay.
How it works
- Shopper proceeds to the checkout page on merchant’s website
- Shopper selects Clearpay from the list of payment methods available
- Shopper reviews payment information
- Payment is being processed
- Shopper is being redirected to the merchant’s website after the payment is completed
Want to see how people pay in other countries?
Browse and filter 100+ payment methods on region, channel, and more.