MobilePay is the most popular digital wallet in Denmark and Finland with more than 5 million users. The solution covers all the users’ payment needs, including easy online payments. Users simply swipe and pay, no need for card or account details. Danes make the most mobile payment transactions per capita worldwide, and MobilePay is a big reason why.
€0.12 + DKK 1
€0.12 + EUR 0.11
High market penetration in Denmark (most used app)
MobilePay is an easy, fast and hassle-free payment method
Customers won’t have to enter long card numbers - they only need their phone
As a result, offering MobilePay may increase merchants conversion rate
How it works
- Customer proceeds to checkout
- Customer selects MobilePay from payment method options
- Customer authenticates the payment by requesting a one-time passcode to be sent to their mobile phone
- Customer enters the code just sent to their mobile phone
- Customer confirms the payment
- Payment complete
NOK, SEK, EUR, DKK
DKK, SEK, NOK, EUR
Multiple partial refunds
Multiple partial captures
Local entity required
Sales day payout
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to see how people pay in other countries?
Browse and filter 100+ payment methods on region, channel, and more.