MobilePay is the most popular digital wallet in Denmark and Finland with more than 5 million users. The solution covers all the users’ payment needs, including easy online payments. Users simply swipe and pay, no need for card or account details. Danes make the most mobile payment transactions per capita worldwide, and MobilePay is a big reason why.
How it works
- Customer proceeds to checkout
- Customer selects MobilePay from payment method options
- Customer authenticates the payment by requesting a one-time passcode to be sent to their mobile phone
- Customer enters the code just sent to their mobile phone
- Customer confirms the payment
- Payment complete
|Payment type||Digital wallets|
|Available in||Europe||Denmark, Finland|
|Currencies||Settlement currency||NOK, SEK, EUR, DKK|
|Processing currency||DKK, SEK, NOK, EUR|
|Multiple partial refunds|
|Multiple partial captures|
|Local entity required|
|Sales day payout|
|Settlement delay||1 day|
Want to see how people pay in other countries?
Browse and filter 100+ payment methods on region, channel, and more.