Trustly provides online banking in multiple countries, with a focus on the Nordics, UK and Baltics regions. Shoppers are able to pay with Trustly using their bank account details.
How it works
- Costumer selects their bank from the list
- Shopper selects the account they will be paying from
- Shopper verifies their identity (system depends on country, example: Mobile Bank ID- Sweden)
- Shopper reviews transaction details
- Shopper confirms payment in Trustly app
- Shopper opens Mobile Bank ID to approve transaction
- Payment completed and shopper is redirected to merchant's website
Want to see how people pay in other countries?
Browse and filter 100+ payment methods on region, channel, and more.