Dana is an Indonesian e-wallet (part of Ant Financial OSP) with over 30 million users. It is an all-in-one app that allows users to safely make cashless and cardless payments for everyday usage. With Dana its possible to pay online, in-store, and make mobile top ups and bill payments.
How it works
- Shopper proceeds to checkout
- Shopper chooses Dana
- Shopper is redirected to Dana's environment
- Shopper signs into Dana's environment
- OTP is sent via SMS to shopper
- Confirmation of successful payment
|Available in||Asia Pacific||Indonesia|
|Multiple partial refunds|
|Multiple partial captures|
|Local entity required|
|Sales day payout|
|Settlement delay||4 days|
Want to see how people pay in other countries?
Browse and filter 100+ payment methods on region, channel, and more.