Auto-enabled for hundreds of millions of active Amazon accounts globally, Amazon Pay is a trusted digital wallet for web and mobile. You can delight customers with a familiar, fast, and secure payment experience using information already stored in their Amazon account, while financial reporting, reconciliation, and settlement remain unified in Adyen.
How it works
- Shopper sees option to checkout with Amazon Pay
- Shopper reviews payments details linked to their Amazon account
- Shopper reviews payment and delivery details provided by Amazon
- Payment complete
- Customer selects Amazon Pay from payment method options
- Customer reviews payment and delivery details linked to their Amazon account
- Customer places order
- Payment is complete
|Available in||Europe||France, Sweden, Portugal, Ireland, Austria, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, United Kingdom|
|North America||United States|
|Currencies||Settlement currency||EUR, GBP, USD|
|Processing currency||EUR, GBP, USD|
|Multiple partial refunds|
|Multiple partial captures|
|Local entity required|
|Sales day payout|
|Settlement delay||Card acquiring settlement (1-2 days for EUR/GBP and 2-3 days for other currencies)|
Want to see how people pay in other countries?
Browse and filter 100+ payment methods on region, channel, and more.