How it works
- Shopper proceeds to checkout
- Shopper chooses Gcash from the list of payment methods
- Shopper is redirected to a page where they are presented with a QR code
- Shopper scans the QR code with their GCash app
- Transaction appears on the Gcash app with Merchant's name, shopper clicks 'Authorise' to authenticate
- Once authenticated, shopper receives an SMS notification informing them of the auto-debit transaction
- Shopper is redirected back to the website or mobile app
Multiple partial refunds
Multiple partial captures
Local entity required
Sales day payout
Want to see how people pay in other countries?
Browse and filter 100+ payment methods on region, channel, and more.