Affirm offers flexible payment options and customisable programmes for merchants from any industry, across the full spectrum of average order values.
More than a payment provider, Affirm is a powerful marketing tool, with targeted products for every step of the consumer journey. Drive conversion, boost average order value, and grow your customer base — all while meeting your unique business needs.
Provides solutions for both high and low average order values
Most consumer-friendly option: flexible repayment options, clear terms, and no late or hidden fees
Partners with over 6,000 retailers in the US across categories like clothing &amp; accessories, beauty, home &amp; lifestyle, and electronics
Affirm handles repayment risk and supports fraud risk
How it works
- Promotional messaging from Affirm: 'pay over time' and 'as low as' pricing is displayed (*merchants’ direct integration required)
- Customer can click 'Learn more' to see payment plan examples
- At payment checkout, Affirm appears as a payment option
- After choosing Affirm and placing the order, shopper sees Affirm checkout flow
- Shopper can either leverage their existing Affirm account...
- ...or sign up if they're a new customer and will be evaluated for eligibility
- Shopper sees payment plans to choose from
- Shopper sees the option to AutoPay
- Shopper reviews payment plan and lending disclosures and completes purchase
- Shopper submits repayments to Affirm based on the agreed payment terms
Frequently Asked Questions
Want to see how people pay in other countries?
Browse and filter 100+ payment methods on region, channel, and more.