This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Risk & Fraud Officer
We're looking for an inquisitive, thorough and fun Risk & Fraud Officer to join our Risk team in Singapore. Your work will often be the starting point for new business opportunities. As such, you will make direct impact on business development, next to supporting flawless operations. You will work with merchants and schemes. In addition, you collaborate closely with other teams, such as Account Managers, Partnerships, Sales & Compliance teams.
What you'll do:
- Use a data-driven approach for analyses and assessments related to fraud and chargebacks for new merchants. Going forward, you will monitor the risk exposure during the relationship of these merchants with Adyen.
- Prepare and conduct presentations for the merchants regarding fraud recommendations and on the topics of merchant operational risk management.
- As a risk subject matter specialist, you will assist account managers on business and performance reviews.
- Provide the impact analysis of the risk recommendations directly to the merchants and manage their risk setup on an ongoing basis.
- Develop projects to improve risk management, dispute management, fraud setup and product features.
- Communicate with and support colleagues on execution and improvements of the fraud & chargeback avoidance or resolution.
- Act as a contact person towards the Fraud & Chargeback Programs of the Card Schemes and collaborate with them to manage the fraud and chargeback levels of merchants and Adyen Acquiring in particular.
Who you are:
- You have excellent communication skills and you enjoy working in a team.
- You challenge the status quo.
- You are detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task.
- You like to work in a high-paced environment where you may need to quickly shift priorities.
- You are able to work in an independent way, while at the same time you are a strong collaborator, connecting with colleagues and sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork.
- You take initiative and ownership and you dare to make decisions. You enjoy a start-up environment with little supervision.
- You speak English fluently and you speak Mandarin Chinese at native-level.
- Having experience in fraud analysis and/or risk management procedures on the merchant side would be a plus - ideally focused on payments fraud.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!