This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Marketing Operations Specialist
We are looking for a hands-on Marketing Operations expert based in Amsterdam, to own Adyen’s Marketing tools and ensure it is a best-in-class Martech stack. The ideal candidate will strike the right balance between having a strategic vision for the tools and not being afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
What you’ll do
- Take full responsibility and ownership of our Marketing tech stack, constantly iterating on the systems so they best fit our Marketing teams’ and business needs
- Drive initiatives to ensure we have the right processes in place to track Marketing contribution to Adyen’s global pipeline and make data- driven decisions on which efforts will get us the most return on our investment
- Build & manage insightful and relevant dashboards to measure effectiveness and potential for improvement of our channels/programs
- Develop and execute database strategies and execution in relation to merchant growth, segmentation, data cleanliness and completeness
- Design a Martech stack that the global Marketing team sees value in and uses happily and efficiently as their business support tools, day in and day out.
- Work closely with our Sales Operations and Sales teams to ensure the right processes and tools are in place for managing both inbound and ABM/outbound leads (lead scoring, prioritization, etc.)
- Be responsible for training and supporting the regional Marketing teams and developing the corresponding documentation for optimal usage of the tools, while sharing their usage and best practices across regional offices
Who you are
- You have 2-3 years of Marketing Operations or related experience as well as Marketo administration. Strong comprehension of Salesforce.
- You love to stay up-to-date on the latest innovations and best practices for Martech stacks, with experience with BI tools (e.g., Looker) and attribution software (e.g., Bizible) as a plus
- You have a strong affinity for data, being able to both clean it and present it in a way that drives actionable insights for key stakeholders (no vanity metrics!)
- You love to help the Marketing teams to perform better at their job
- You like to have fun!
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!