Learn what makes British shoppers tick
Retail is transforming. Consumers today expect more choice, speed, and convenience. Retailers have to fit around them - not the other way around.
This is a challenge, but also an opportunity. Retailers that get it right, will build lasting relationships with their shoppers and have an edge over the competition.
To help you identify the areas to focus your efforts, we surveyed 2000 U.K. shoppers and 500 retailers. And we uncovered some interesting facts about the British shopper.
Download the report to discover:
- What consumers love (and hate) about shopping in store.
- The main cause of online basket abandonment.
- Analysis of retailers' digital readiness.
- Actionable recommendations for retailers.
- And more.
By submitting this form, you acknowledge that you have reviewed the terms of our Privacy Statement and consent to the use of data in accordance therewith.
“By connecting with Adyen's single, global platform, we were able to quickly integrate with many local payment methods. Our overall authorization improved by 20% since we started.”
Adyen helps businesses deliver the best payment experiences to shoppers online, on mobile and in store. With Adyen you can:
- Manage online and in store payments in one system.
- Support cross-channel shopper journeys.
- Welcome international shoppers with local payments methods.
- Enjoy unified reporting across all channels and regions.
We're trusted by some of the world's fastest-growing retailers including: