Adyen is looking for an Implementation Manager to support the French Sales team during Sales meetings and manage new implementations of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants. This position is based in Paris and the ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy. Experience in a technology driven company is definitely a plus.
- You will be overall responsible for the technical consultation during sales meetings, the implementation of Adyen’s products and solutions and technical support for merchants.
- Assist the Sales team and attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collected prior to the integration.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Take care of the Client’s technical integration.
- Provide Tier 1 support to merchants and provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web-based tools and emails.
- Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants issues.
- Additionally you will consult with the merchant on how to optimize payments using the Adyen platform. Some key focus areas will be multi acquirer routing, optimization of conversion rates, risk management and many more.
- Feedback: Serves as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel.
- Good communicator (internal and external); used to communicate with C-level contacts.
- Strong analytical skills and very practical approach in solving challenges.
- Knowledge: Good understanding of the payment industry is a plus, combined with good project management and planning skills are key to excel in this position.
- Experience: Technical education, preferably with a background in the payment industry.
- Project Management: Proven project management and planning skills.
- Development: Experience in development is a plus.
- Language: French native and fluent in English is required for this position.
Adyen is a technology company that provides businesses with a single solution to accept payments anywhere in the world. The only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting merchants directly to Visa, Mastercard, and 250 other payment methods globally, Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store. Headquartered in Amsterdam and San Francisco, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Adyen serves more than 4,500 businesses, including 7 of the 10 largest U.S. Internet companies. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Netflix, Spotify, Dropbox, Evernote, Booking.com, Yelp, Vodafone, Superdry, Mango, Crocs, O’Neill, SoundCloud, KLM and JustFab.
Our company culture
At Adyen our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that people reach the utmost if we give them freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We talk straight without being rude. We are extremely customer centric. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.
We offer a competitive salary and great career opportunities within a global payments company. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level.
Please upload your CV and cover letter in English.