You will be part of the Sales Support team based in São Paulo and work in collaboration with many other teams within Adyen, such as sales, account managers and technical support. You will also work closely with clients. Your job is to make your colleagues’ work easier and help our business grow.
To succeed in this role it’s very important that you have a commercial focus, understand the merchant’s needs, and are able to take on many different responsibilities. If you like to be constantly challenged and deals well with pressure from various angles in an ever changing environment, this opportunity is for you!
You have a high energy level and is efficient. You never run away when someone challenges you with a difficult question - even when you don’t immediately have the answer. If you face a difficult situation, you take ownership and do whatever it takes to fix it. If for you, not having a 9-5 mentality means that you understand when you need to go the extra mile, we want you.
- Qualify inbound leads and guide them through our onboarding process
- Support Sales and Account management in complex sales cycles, you are their feet on the ground and their go to person to get things done
- Pick up the phone when prospects call Adyen, tell them the basics of Adyen and qualify the lead by asking the right questions
- Organize monthly training sessions for new clients and colleagues about our platform, procedures and tools
- Optimize and automate processes, focus on scalability
- Maintain a hygiene level in our CRM and digital contract management tools
- Solving problems and helping others is your second nature
- Efficiency is key, you are always looking for ways to get more results in less time
- You are able to teach yourself a broad range of new skills, don’t wait for others to come to you
- Natural sense of urgency, there is no tomorrow
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication. English fluency required. Spanish is appreciated.
- Outgoing, friendly, and fun
- Self starter and ability to thrive in start-up environment with minimal supervision
- Process oriented
Adyen is a technology company that provides a single platform to accept payments anywhere in the world through any sales channel. Driven by a vision to improve customer experience, streamline processes, and ultimately increase revenue, Adyen enables businesses to process payments across online, mobile, and Point-of-Sale (POS) with over 250 payment methods in 187 transaction currencies. Over 3,500 businesses use the Adyen payment platform, including Facebook, Spotify, Wine.com.br, Uber, Booking.com, 99, Saraiva, Ifood, Uber, and Hering. Adyen is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo, Singapore, London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, Madrid, and Boston.
Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level.