Opening doors for strangers feels like a natural instinct, approaching strangers is a fun activity, and thinking of a millions ways to get things done is your daily routine. Do you recognize yourself? Read further!
We are Adyen, leading the Fintech arena and one of the few unicorns in Europe. Working for us, you will be working with leading companies, always on the move, looking for new customers everywhere you can, approach, pitch and follow up with prospects, customers and partners. A born leader and always a step ahead, in a very fast growing, high tech, fun challenging environment, a perfect fit. Preferably you know what an acquirer and a cross channel tokenization is, and have closed deals, negotiated contracts, guided implementation and managed existing accounts in your previous assignments.
If yes, we can not only offer you an assignment, but a mission.
This position is based in the New York area and reports to the Head of US Commercial Operations. The Enterprise Sales Manager works closely with the US Sales and Account Management team. Responsible for generating new sales resulting in Gross Margin for the company.
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to large, internationally operating corporations.
- Exceed set yearly goal of Gross Margin.
- Build a long-term trustful relation with your merchants.
- Approach new areas such as multichannel POS retailers.
- Lead meetings, coordinate contractual work.
- Generate new Business for us in areas such as Retail, Digital, Travel, Gaming.
- Hunter not farmer, carve out your own success and be richly rewarded.
- Proven deal closer.
- Flexible, informal yet professional.
- Independent and self-motivator.
- Strong communicator.
- Team player.
- Willingness to travel.
Do you have?
- Near native level is English
- A minimum 7 years of experience in a sales role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services.
- A strong commercial drive.
- A relevant business network.
- A bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
Do you want?
- To demonstrates appropriate agility to adapt under evolving circumstances and set stretched goals.
- To sell into retail accounts.
- To work in a young entrepreneurial environment.
- To work in the forefront of the market.
Our company culture
At Adyen our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that people reach the utmost if we give them freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We talk straight without being rude. We are extremely customer centric. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.
Adyen is a technology company that provides a single platform to accept payments anywhere in the world through any sales channel. Driven by a vision to improve customer experience, streamline processes, and ultimately increase revenue, Adyen enables businesses to process payments across online, mobile, and Point-of-Sale (POS) with over 250 payment methods in 187 transaction currencies. Over 3,500 businesses use the Adyen payment platform, including Facebook, Airbnb, Spotify, Groupon, Evernote, Booking.com, Yelp, Vodafone, Mango, Abercrombie & Fitch, O’Neill, and KLM. Adyen is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo, Singapore, London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, Madrid, and Boston.
We offer a competitive salary and great career opportunities within a global payments company. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level.