Adyen is looking for a highly organized, social and detail oriented individual to help run the office environment within Paris. We hold numerous customer and internal events, which require support and creative thinking to keep them fresh and fun.
Specific responsibilities of the role will be:
- Coordinate all facilities related activities across the region;
- Ensure the new Paris office is running smoothly and manage all local vendors to negotiate charges and seek new providers where appropriate;
- Assist with event coordination (logistics for conferences, team parties, recruiting events);
- Coordination of HR activities such as benefits, recruiting and new employee onboarding;
- Provide front of house services, to create a great environment for Customers and partners at all times;
- Travel arrangement for team members;
- Take care of all incoming and outgoing mail, distribution of mail and correspondence, courier services;
- Maintain file management, record keeping, office supply and equipment and align all contractual requirements in-line with the team in Amsterdam;
- Support scheduling / calendaring for larger meetings involving members of the French team.
- 2 + years experience of working in a similar role or PA, event planning.
- Excellent demonstrable organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Outgoing, friendly, and fun.
- Self-starter and ability to thrive in a start-up environment with minimal supervision.
Our company culture:
At Adyen our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that people reach the utmost if we give them freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We talk straight without being rude. We are extremely customer centric. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.