Adyen is the home of knowledgable, resourceful and inspiring Account Managers and we are looking for more talent to join one of the fasted growing offices in one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the world. Being an Account Manager at Adyen, you’ll be managing relationships with international merchants, across multiple industries and multiple channels so life is never dull. This position will be crucial in developing the Adyen brand across the globe, and working with a team of experts around to support you, your development of the Adyen brand will be more than matched by the development of your own career and expertise in the world of global payments. Backed by the worlds top investors, managed by the worlds best motivators, and servicing the worlds most successful companies - the ride is so exciting, jump on it!
- Commercial: Driving the growth of international clients across different continents and within different payment channels.
- Consulting: Providing consultancy-like advice about the international payments market.
- Support: Managing the integration of clients to the Adyen platform, while working closely with the Adyen technical team to discuss the development of new features for merchants.
- Flexible yet professional.
- Highly motivated team player.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Willingness to travel.
- Independent, self-motivator, intelligent, entrepreneurial.
- Strong negotiator.
- Experience: Minimum 3 + years of experience in an account management / product management role or complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments) role.
- Experience in the payments industry from the merchant side is a definite plus.
- Education: MBA, Masters in Finance or a technical field.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Language: Fluent in English.
Adyen is a technology company that provides a single platform to accept payments anywhere in the world through any sales channel. Driven by a vision to improve customer experience, streamline processes, and ultimately increase revenue, Adyen enables businesses to process payments across online, mobile, and Point-of-Sale (POS) with over 250 payment methods in 187 transaction currencies. Over 3,500 businesses use the Adyen payment platform, including Facebook, Spotify, Groupon, Evernote, Booking.com, Yelp, Vodafone, Mango, Abercrombie & Fitch, O’Neill, and KLM. Adyen is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo, Singapore, London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, Madrid, and Boston.
Our company culture
At Adyen our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that people reach the utmost if we give them freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We talk straight without being rude. We are extremely customer centric. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.