Adyen is looking for a highly motivated Account Manager for the Account Management team in São Paulo. This position will be critical to building the Adyen business and brand in Latin America. The Account manager will be mainly responsible for managing relationships with large international merchants across multiple industries.
- Consulting: Providing consultancy-like advice about the international payments market.
- Support: Managing the integration of large clients to the Adyen platform, while working closely with the Adyen technical team to discuss the development of new features for merchants.
- Commercial: Driving the growth of large international clients across different continents and within different payment channels.
- Flexible yet professional.
- Highly motivated team player.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Willingness to travel.
- Independent, self-motivator, intelligent, entrepreneurial.
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Experience: Minimum 3 + years of experience in an account management / product management role or complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services (specifically payments) role.
- Education: Business Management, Economy, Masters in Finance or a technical field.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Language: Fluent in both Portuguese and English. Spanish is a plus.
Adyen is a technology company that provides a single platform to accept payments anywhere in the world through any sales channel. Driven by a vision to improve customer experience, streamline processes, and ultimately increase revenue, Adyen enables businesses to process payments across online, mobile, and Point-of-Sale (POS) with over 250 payment methods in 187 transaction currencies. Over 3,500 businesses use the Adyen payment platform, including Facebook, Spotify, Wine.com.br, Uber, Booking.com, 99, Saraiva, Ifood and Hering. Adyen is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo, Singapore, London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, Madrid, and Boston.
Our company culture:
At Adyen our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that people reach the utmost if we give them freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We talk straight without being rude. We are extremely customer centric. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.