The MX 915/925 is the preferred choice for high-end multi-lane retailers.
It is Verifone’s flagship multi-media countertop terminal. A physical connection (USB, serial or Ethernet) secures the fastest and most reliable communication to the POS.
The MX 915/925 is fully part of Adyen’s omnichannel offering, and includes the following features:
- Supported by all Adyen libraries (Windows, iOS, and Android)
- Uses point-to-point encryption
- Capable of DCC
- Supports cross-channel and cross-country refunds, shopper recognition, in-transaction loyalty opportunities, and other advanced cross-channel use cases.
It is pre-certified with Adyen acquiring and ready for deployment in all European countries and the US through a single integration.
Schemes and regional coverage
MX 915/925 comes pre–certified with Adyen acquiring and is ready for roll out across Europe and the United States through a single integration*
Windows, iOS, and Android
(all standard Adyen POS libraries and apps)
Hardware certifications (selection):
- PCI PTS 3.0
- EMV Level I & II
- Memory: 512MB (256MB Flash, 256MB SDRAM)
- Processor: 400 MHz ARM11 32–bit RISC
- Card readers:
- Triple track bi–directional MSR
- Printer: No integrated printer
- Connectivity: USB, Serial or Ethernet
- Power: 12–24VDC, 12W maximum consumption
- Audio: Full stereo standard on unit
Hardware specs MX915
- Display: 4.3" WVGA (480 x 272) capacitive touchscreen, Corning® Gorilla® Glass technology
- Dimensions: 56x182x225mm (2.2x7.2x8.9 inch)
- Weight: 0.6kg/1.3lbs (excluding cables)
Hardware specs MX925
- Display: 7" WVGA (800 x 480) capacitive touchscreen, Corning® Gorilla® Glass technology
- Dimensions: 56x218x230mm (2.2x8.6x9.1 inch)
- Weight: 0.9kg/2.0lbs (excluding cables)
What’s in the box
- MX 915 or 925 device
- MX 9XX PWR Audio, ETH, USB module
- MX Power Supply
- MX Power Cord (EU, UK or the US)
Adyen’s payment solution is only compatible with payment terminals provided by Adyen.
All Adyen terminals are prepared in an environment secured in accordance with the applicable PCI DSS security standard and are shipped with Adyen payment terminal software pre-installed and Adyen’s security keys included. Terminals provided by Adyen can only be used in combination with Adyen’s end-to-end payment solution. Extended warranty options available. Please refer to your merchant agreement or Adyen support for more information.
*For Amex some countries restrictions apply, please contact Adyen for details.