In-person event | Spindler & Klatt
Köpenicker Str. 16-17, 10997 Berlin
Join us for a refreshing event packed with insights, plus a few surprises along the way. We’ll challenge complexity, strip it back, and map out simpler ways to grow your business.
Listen to local brands unpack their growth strategies, challenges, and triumphs in new markets and channels.
Connect with entrepreneurs, learn from payment experts, and be inspired by industry leaders.
Find new ways to grow with deep dives and demos into the latest payments and tech innovations.
Complexity is a natural part of business growth, but it doesn’t have to slow you down. This year’s program is designed to give you the tools to help you cut through complexity, redefine your direction, and discover new pathways to growth.
CEO and Co-Founder, Adyen
Best-selling author and entrepreneur
Head of Online Payments, Spark Networks
Founder, The ReDi School
Head of Payments, Hypersoft Trading GmbH
Doors open at 14:00, the sessions start at 14:30, and from there - it’s up to you. Build your own program of punchy 25 minute sessions from our two tracks. And don’t forget to network and explore the space — there might be a couple of surprises waiting for you. We’ll round the day off with drinks and a killer party starting at 18:00
15:00-15:30 Cross Border E-Commerce Tools
- Hosted by Daniel Höhnke (Overdose)
- Panelists; Christian Sprinkmeyer (tonies), Emilio Matthaei (countX) & Michael Arndt (Big Commerce)
- How companies can leverage new tools and technologies to facilitate their customers to make purchases internationally.
15:30-16:00 Protecting Customer Data
- Hosted by Hella Fuhrmann (Adyen)
- Panelists, Katarzyna Kazimierczak-Mrowińska (Authenteq) & Sergej Berg (Shop Apotheke)
- Different steps that companies need to take to ensure that customer data is adequately protected - from a legal and technical perspective.
In German, 16:30-17:00 Zahlungen: von Kostenstelle zur Wachstumschance
- Hosted by Alexa von Bismarck (Adyen)
- Panelists, Andreas Bierstedt (RB Leipzig) & Niklas Luwinski (Hypersoft)
- In ihrem Vortrag möchten unsere Referent*innen zeigen, wie Unternehmen ihre Zahlungssysteme auf innovative Weise nutzen können, um ein gesteigertes Wachstum zu erzielen.
17:00-17:30 Starting again
- A chat between Verena Pausder and Pieter van der Does
- Our speakers will look back at the different steps and pathways their careers have developed - and what anyone can do to be unafraid to forge a new path for themselves
15:00-15:30 It’s a Match! Purpose and Profit CAN Go Hand in Hand
- Hosted by Anna Alex (Outfittery & Planetly)
- Role that sustainability plays in the founding and expansion of small startups and large corporations - and that environmentally-friendly practices don’t need to inhibit growth
15:30-16:00 One step ahead - stop reacting to fraud and start preventing it
- Hosted by Verena Pausder
- Panelists; Martti Ilves (Bolt) & Joakim Kjellberg (Spark Networks)
- Join our panel to learn about what steps you need to take, to predict what fraud is headed your way.
17:00-17:30 Founding for the Future
- Anne Kjær Bathel with Jeff Katz (1.5º Ventures)
- Anne and Jeff will look at the different ways that companies can begin operations and grow their teams in a way that is futureproof - by making choices that are both sustainable and smart uses of their teams’ talent.
Soak up the energy of Berlin in summer at the vibrant, creative melting pot that is Spindler & Klatt.
From UBhf Schlesisches Tor (U1 + U3), our event location is just 650m up Köpenicker Str, directly on the riverbank.
All the latest local COVID-19 guidelines and event precautions will be carefully followed.