This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Marketing Operations Manager
We are looking for a hands-on Marketing Operations expert based in Amsterdam, to manage Adyen’s marketing automation tools and ensure it is a best-in-class Martech stack. The ideal candidate will strike the right balance between having a strategic vision for the tools and not being afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
What you’ll do
- Be responsible for our Marketing tech stack, constantly iterating on the systems so they best fit our Marketing team’s business needs and that they use happily and efficiently as their business support tools, day in and day out
- Drive initiatives to ensure we have the right processes in place to track Marketing contribution to Adyen’s global pipeline and make decisions based on data which efforts will get us the most return on our investment
- Develop and drive database strategies and execution in relation to merchant growth, segmentation, data cleanliness and completeness
- Work closely with our Sales Operations and Sales teams to ensure the right processes and tools are in place for managing both inbound and ABM/outbound leads (lead scoring, lifecycle management, etc.)
- Facilitate training and supporting the regional Marketing teams and developing the corresponding documentation for optimal usage of the tools, while evangelizing their usage and best practices across regional offices
Who you are
- You have 3-5 years of Marketing Operations or related experience
- You have at least 2 years of Marketo administration experience, and strong Salesforce comprehension
- Experience with Segment, Splash, Zoom and GetFeedback a plus.
- You are up-to-date on the latest innovations and best practices for Martech stacks, with experience with BI tools (e.g., Looker) and attribution software (e.g., Bizible) a plus
- You are a strong collaborator and communicator, comfortable managing a variety of stakeholders from Marketing and Sales to C-suite, and prioritizing and executing on what’s best for the business
- You have a strong affinity for data, being able to both clean it and present it in a way that drives actionable insights for key stakeholders (no vanity metrics!)
- You are a self-starting and self-motivated contributor who’s comfortable navigating uncertainty while delivering excellence
- You are up-to-date on the latest innovations and best practices for Martech stacks
- You love to help the Marketing teams to perform better at their job
- You like to have fun!
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Spotify, Birchbox, BlaBlacar, LeCab, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Etam, Vestiaire, Facebook, Uber, and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!