Adyen is looking for an English speaking Technical Support Engineer for the Support team in San Francisco. This person will operate as a first interface with many of Adyen’s merchants across the globe, working closely with both the Sales and Account Management teams. The ideal candidate is extremely merchant-focused and highly motivated by team success. Experience in a technology driven company is a definite plus.
- Support: provide support to merchants and provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web-based tools and email.
- Consulting: Advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and also address specific merchants issues.
- Background: solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems.
- Creative: Candidate will be innovative, have strong problem solving capabilities and is able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical support requests.
- Independent: This person will also be committed, flexible, and have demonstrated an ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- Programming: Abilities to write scripts, PHP of Java code is a plus.
- Writing: Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Want to know more about the daily work of a Technical Support Engineer? Have a look at the blogpost of our colleague Stijn! https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/working-nerve-center-fintech-unicorn-stijn-van-esveld
Adyen is a technology company that provides a single platform to accept payments anywhere in the world through any sales channel. Driven by a vision to improve customer experience, streamline processes, and ultimately increase revenue, Adyen enables businesses to process payments across online, mobile, and Point-of-Sale (POS) with over 250 payment methods in 187 transaction currencies. Over 3,500 businesses use the Adyen payment platform, including Facebook, Airbnb, Spotify, Groupon, Evernote, Booking.com, Yelp, Vodafone, Mango, Abercrombie & Fitch, O’Neill, and KLM. Adyen is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo, Singapore, London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, Madrid, and Boston.
Our company culture
At Adyen our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that people reach the utmost if we give them freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We talk straight without being rude. We are extremely customer centric. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.
We offer a competitive salary and great career opportunities within a global payments company. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level.