Do you have a passion for changing the way that business operates? Are you a self-starter who can solve complex issues and challenges for your customers? Do you want to help define the culture at one of the fastest growing Fin-Tech companies in the world?
We are Adyen, the payments company powering global commerce for Uber, Facebook and Netflix amongst others. Working for us, you will be working with leading companies, always on the move, looking for new customers everywhere you can, approaching, pitching and following up with prospects, customers and partners. You are a born leader and like to always be a step ahead. Adyen will provide you with a very fast growing, high tech, fun and challenging environment to grow your career.
This position is based in the San Francisco area and reports to the SVP of North American Sales. As an Enterprise Sales Manager you are responsible for generating new business and signing new Logo’s for the company.
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to large, multi-national organizations
- Exceed annual sales targets
- Build long-term trusting relationships with your merchants
- Lead meetings with senior executives both within Adyen and within the prospect
- Generate new Logo acquisition in areas such as Retail, Digital, Travel, Gaming
- Direct experience in New Business acquisition
- Proven ability to close large complex transactions
- Flexible, informal yet professional
- Excellent communicator
- Team player
- Willing to travel
- Language: English fluency
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in a sales role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services
- Experience with the Cloud Computing value proposition
- Network: Relevant business network
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus
- Preferably you know what an acquirer and a cross channel tokenization is, and have closed deals, negotiated contracts, guided implementation and managed existing accounts in the payments industry
- Results orientated: Candidate demonstrates appropriate agility to adapt under evolving circumstances and set stretched goals
- Retail: Selling into retail accounts
- Commercial: Strong personality with strong commercial drive
- Entrepreneurial: Independent, self-motivator, intelligent, preference to work in a young entrepreneurial environment
Our company culture
At Adyen our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that people reach the utmost if we give them freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We talk straight without being rude. We are extremely customer centric. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.
Adyen is a technology company that provides a single platform to accept payments anywhere in the world through any sales channel. Driven by a vision to improve customer experience, streamline processes, and ultimately increase revenue, Adyen enables businesses to process payments across online, mobile, and Point-of-Sale (POS) with over 250 payment methods in 187 transaction currencies. Over 3,500 businesses use the Adyen payment platform, including Facebook, Airbnb, Spotify, Groupon, Evernote, Booking.com, Yelp, Vodafone, Mango, Abercrombie & Fitch, O’Neill, and KLM. Adyen is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo, Singapore, London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, Madrid, and Boston.