Technical Implementation Manager
Adyen is looking for a Technical Implementation Manager for the Implementation and Support team in Singapore. This person will operate as a first interface with many of Adyen’s merchants and technology partners, working closely with both the Sales and Account Management teams. The ideal candidate is extremely merchant-focused and highly motivated by team success. Experience in a technology driven company is a definite plus.
- Expertise: Be a key source of knowledge on Adyen APIs, the underlying web-stack technologies, and industry-standard integration methods and best practices.
- Technical Support: Serve as the first line of support for merchant technical personnel throughout the implementation process, leveraging knowledge and expertise to troubleshoot technical problems and create the best possible merchant experience.
- Feedback: Serves as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management personnel.
- Creative: Candidate will be innovative, have strong analysis and problem solving capabilities and is able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with various technical support requests.
- Hands-on experience with point-of-sale systems or e-commerce platforms such as Magento, Demandware, Hybris, IBM Websphere, Netsuite, etc.
- Independent: This person will also be committed, have demonstrated an ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility: Previous exposure to environments rich in uncertainty and a resulting track record of successfully dealing with ambiguity.
- Communication: Ability to interfacing seamlessly with a global, multicultural team (excellent collaboration skills, culturally sensitive, adjusts his or her communication style to audiences).
- Programming: Abilities to write scripts and queries, PHP or Java code is a plus.
- Language: Fluent in English, additional languages such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Japanese, Korean are highly valued.
Want to know more about the daily work in the Implementation and Support team? Have a look at the blogpost of our colleague Stijn!
Adyen is a technology company that provides a single platform to accept payments anywhere in the world through any sales channel. Driven by a vision to improve customer experience, streamline processes, and ultimately increase revenue, Adyen enables businesses to process payments across online, mobile, and Point-of-Sale (POS) with over 250 payment methods in 187 transaction currencies. Over 3,500 businesses use the Adyen payment platform, including Facebook, Airbnb, Spotify, Groupon, Evernote, Booking.com, Yelp, Vodafone, Mango, Abercrombie & Fitch, O’Neill, and KLM. Adyen is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo, Singapore, London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, Madrid, and Boston.
Our company culture
At Adyen our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that people reach the utmost if we give them freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We talk straight without being rude. We are extremely customer centric. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.