Adyen at Hackescher Markt, Berlin is looking for a knowledgeable, resourceful, fun and inspiring Implementation Manager to join our great team. You will manage new implementations of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants and to support the Sales team during meetings.
Being an Implementation Manager at Adyen, you’ll be responsible for the technical implementation of international merchants, across multiple industries and multiple channels. This position will be crucial in developing the Adyen brand across the globe and working with a team of experts around to support you is your chance to develop your expertise in the world of global payments and commerce as well as your own career.
At Adyen our passion is payments and technology, we work in a team of 20 people in Berlin and you would be regularly travelling to merchants and to our Amsterdam HQ for knowledge sharing.
Backed by the worlds top investors, managed by passionate and knowledgeable professionals, and working with the worlds most successful companies - the ride is so exciting, jump on it! Join one of the fastest growing Fintech companies in the world.
- You will be overall responsible for the technical consultation during sales meetings, the implementation of Adyen’s products and solutions and technical support for merchants.
- Work closely with the Sales team to grow the merchant base and attend meetings with potential clients to determine technical requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collected prior to the integration.
- Share knowledge of client requirements, successful implementations and cool use cases with the wider Adyen team. Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders.
- Act as a knowledgeable and trusted advisor to clients on the capabilities offered by the Adyen platform to identify and select appropriate implementation and deployment options for their solution.
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities.
- Provide Tier 1 support to merchants and provide troubleshooting and technical support via phone, web-based tools and emails.
- Work directly with internal development teams to deliver technical specifications of bespoke requirements for the platform and feed these into the appropriate workstreams.
- Additionally you will consult the merchants on how to optimize payments using the Adyen platform. Some key focus areas will be multi acquirer routing, optimization of conversion rates, risk management, multichannel (POS) payment and mobile payments.
- Feedback: Serves as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating merchant needs, and communicating these to product and management.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in a technical role
- Demonstrable experience of 'wowing' prospects with the technical capabilities and design of software products, with a strong ability to translate technical jargon into clear business benefit. As well as a deep technical understanding of web services / APIs and system integrations.
- Technical education, preferably with a background in the payment industry. Graduated as Bachelor or Masters
- Strong analytical skills and very practical approach in solving challenges.
- Experience in development is a plus.
- Good understanding of the payment industry, combined with good project management and planning skills are key to excel in this position. Ability to manage the interaction between Product, Sales, IT and Operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, which means at Adyen: talk straight and clear
- Language: fluent in German and in English is required for this position.