You have a hands-on approach and enjoy people interaction in your everyday work; you like innovative people, companies, know which startups are expanding rapidly or just got funding, and who are the e-commerce and omnichannel leaders. Approaching strangers is a fun activity for you. Do you recognize yourself?
Adyen is looking for fresh talent. This Sales position will focus on medium-sized companies. It is based in Madrid and reports to the Country Manager Spain. The Sales Manager – Mid Market works within the Spanish sales team and is responsible for generating new sales resulting in Gross Margin for the company.
Working for us, you will be working with leading and innovating companies and people; frequently on the move, looking for new customers everywhere you can. You will be approaching, pitching and following up with prospects, customers and partners.
- Sell Adyen Payment Solutions to medium-sized companies that fit our sweet spot and fast growing start ups, generating new business in different verticals
- Build a long-term trustful relation with your merchants; lead meetings, close deals, carry out contractual and go live work.
- Create a network with local medium-sized companies, their key stakeholders, and key integrators
- Strong commercial drive and attitude; appetite for deals.
- Flexible, informal yet professional. Excellent communicator.
- Highly motivated team player.
- Independent, self-motivated, intelligent and likeable.
- Preference to work in a small office with young entrepreneurial environment.
- Up to date on the technological playing field.
- Willing to and enjoying travel
- Education: Bachelor and/or Master degree, preferably in business or technical field.
- Language: Spanish and English (very fluent). Another (fluent) language a plus.
- Background: 1-4 years of experience in a sales role successfully selling complex product or services.
- Preferably you know what an acquirer and tokenization is, and have negotiated contracts, closed deals, guided implementation or eventually managed existing accounts in your previous assignments.