This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Global Sales Operations Manager
We are looking for a hands-on leader based in Amsterdam, to own Adyen’s Salesforce instance and ensure it is a best-in-class CRM system. The ideal candidate will strike the right balance between having a strategic vision for the tool and not being afraid to roll up their sleeves to get things done.
What you’ll do
- Be the architect of our Salesforce instance, constantly iterating on the system so it best fits our commercial teams’ needs
- Drive initiatives to ensure Adyen’s global pipeline and actual “account status” from Salesforce is accurate, up to date and trustworthy
- Build & manage insightful and relevant dashboards to get a global view on pipeline development, individual sales performance and report on wins
- Design a Salesforce instance that the global commercial team sees value in and uses happily and efficiently as their go-to business support tool
- Work closely with our Marketing team to ensure the right processes and tools are in place for managing both inbound and ABM/outbound leads
- Support the global Salesforce Champions group with training materials and documentation to evangelize CRM usage and best practices across the regional offices
Who you are
- You have 3-5 years of Salesforce administration experience
- You have 3-5 years of Sales Operations or Sales-related experience
- You are a strong collaborator, comfortable managing a variety of stakeholders from Sales to C-suite, and prioritizing and executing on what’s best for the business
- You are a strong communicator with natural empathy for commercial teams’ needs
- You have a strong affinity for data, being able to both clean it up and present it in a way that drives actionable insights for key stakeholders (no vanity metrics!)
- You are a self-starting and self-motivated contributor who’s comfortable navigating uncertainty while delivering excellence
- You are up-to-date on the latest innovations and best practices for Sales tech stacks
- You love to help the commercial teams to perform better at their job
- You like to have fun!
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!