Senior Channel Partnerships Manager
Adyen is looking for a senior commercially focused individual to develop and manage global partnerships that are instrumental to bringing Adyen new customers as part of our broader US Partnerships team.
This role is based in the San Francisco office and is primarily focused on building relationships and a sales channel pipeline to drive new business opportunities for Adyen. This individual will be responsible to source, structure, and grow revenue generating partnerships and channel programs.
Adyen has partnerships with a variety of third parties that are important partners to Adyen customers and prospects. Examples of these partners are:
- Digital eCommerce platform providers
- ERP systems
- Traditional retail system providers
- Next generation cash register software providers
- Solutions providers and systems integrators
- Nurture and grow existing partnerships for continued revenue opportunities
- Initiate and develop commercial relationships with a variety of strategic partners for Adyen worldwide to drive and build sales
- Ensure that suitable technical integration’s are developed to support Adyen customers and to make it easier for Adyen to win net new business
- Educate partner teams on the Adyen’s solutions and be available to assist in partner in discussions and sales activities.
- Attend partner events and to promote and evangelize Adyen’s solutions
- Collaborate with Adyen’s global sales force by attending meetings with existing and potential customers
- Track and evaluate channel performance
- Direct experience working in Partnerships/Channel with digital commerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Hybris, and Zuora. A keen networker with an outgoing and relational disposition with proven experience building a robust sales pipeline
- Clear understanding of the challenges of global e-commerce and the various components that are required of a retailer to be successful across regions
- Experience working with systems integrators to scope and manage partner projects
- Dynamic, hands-on self-starter with a proven commercial edge and entrepreneurial track record
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- 7 to 10 years work experience in similar industry
- Education: Undergraduate degree; MBA a plus
Who we are:
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world's leading companies. The only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods, Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in store. With offices around the world, Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, Netflix, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!