This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Supply Chain Specialist
Adyen’s Point-Of-Sale Solution is growing and expanding into new countries. For that reason we build our team based in Amsterdam and we are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist. The Adyen POS solution is driven by a combination of our physical payment devices in store and our processing platform. The Supply Chain specialist is responsible for the inventory management and processes being performed by the warehouses around the globe and with our partners.
What you’ll do
- New warehouse deployment projects: Deployment of new warehouses in various geographies. You work closely with our suppliers, warehouses, other partners and internal stakeholders to ensure the implementation of Adyen’s blueprint processes until you deliver a fully working supply chain, including its integration to our information systems.
- Process optimization: you contribute to continuously improve our supply chain processes globally, document these improvements, manage the process changes with our warehouse partners and implement them in our information systems.
- Daily Supply Chain Management: help our regions manage the inbound, warehouse and outbound processes to support our POS products; including ordering, inventory management production processes and reversed logistics. You work closely together with our suppliers, warehouses, other partners and internal stakeholders to ensure the right quality of products and services to our merchants.
- Escalations: Analyze and resolve issues by liaising with the appropriate teams within the company or with our supply chain partners. Communicate daily with the stakeholders and effectively track progress to ensure that issues are resolved.
- Reporting: help building the appropriate performance reports in tight relationship with our performance management team.
- Growth and Expansion: Based on business requirements, contribute to the new products introduction or help setting up new locations via the existing warehouse/partner integrations.
Who you are
- Hands on: you are motivated to manage your stakeholders in a fast paced environment.
- You know well supply chain, its components and its processes. You have 4-6 years experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Pragmatic: You have strong problem solving capabilities and can take concrete action while dealing with daily operational tasks.
- Communicative: You align with colleagues from different departments and external relations such as suppliers and partners.
- Willing to travel: a global organization means a global mindset.
- You speak fluent English;
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!