We are looking for a Junior Office Manager to support our colleagues at the São Paulo office.
At Adyen our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that people reach the utmost if we give them freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We talk straight without being rude. We are extremely customer centric. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.
Is this a company culture that appeals to you? And do you get energy from working in a vibrant, international environment where you can take ownership and work as a team? Read Further!
- Organize internal and support external events and meetings;
- Coordinate all facilities related activities and office maintenance;
- Manage local providers and seek new ones when appropriate;
- Support for travel arrangements;
- Provide front of house services to create a great environment and answer phone calls;
- Support scheduling/calendaring for larger meetings involving members of the team;
- Take care of all incoming and outgoing mail, distribution of mail and correspondence, courier services;
- Maintain file management, record keeping, office supply and equipment;
- Other: all other Office Management related tasks.
- Flexible and professional;
- Someone with a strong, outgoing and friendly personality;
- Highly motivated and a real team player;
- Hands on and proactive.
- Fluent Portuguese and English (spoken and written);
- Minimum of 2 years experience within an office manager role, preferably in a comparable and international environment;
- Excellent organizational skills.
Adyen is a technology company that provides a single platform to accept payments anywhere in the world through any sales channel. Driven by a vision to improve customer experience, streamline processes, and ultimately increase revenue, Adyen enables businesses to process payments across online, mobile, and Point-of-Sale (POS) with over 250 payment methods in 187 transaction currencies. Over 3,500 businesses use the Adyen payment platform, including Facebook, Spotify, Wine.com.br, Uber, Booking.com, 99, Saraiva, Ifood, Uber, and Hering. Adyen is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo, Singapore, London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, Madrid, and Boston.
Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level.