This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Project Operations Manager
We are looking for a Project Operations Manager focused primarily on helping our clients implement Adyen’s point-of-sale payment solution and related processes. This role will also work to improve and streamline complex global roll-outs for the benefit of all our clients.
What you’ll do:
- Working closely with clients’ project and technical teams as well as third parties such as technical integration partners or point of sale providers to ensure that specific deliverables meet deadlines.
- Liaising with all parties within the delivery process to ensure that a client is fully prepared to deploy all stores in alignment with timescales.
- Working closely with internal and external Release Management teams to ensure that change processes are fully captured and agreed upon.
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure an effective management and communication of progress to all parties.
- Receiving and providing feedback to ensure that improvements can be made to any future projects.
Who you are:
- Excellent Project Management skills and the ability to lead and manage detailed, time-sensitive initiatives in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Experience working on IT infrastructure projects and/or in retail IT environments is a plus.
- Ability to interface seamlessly with a global team, adapting to International time constraints where appropriate.
- Knowledge of the challenges of global commerce and the various components that are required of a client to be successful across different regions.
- 3 to 4 years of working experience and undergraduate (technical) degree.
- Education: College degree in a technical field.
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically and Internationally when required.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!