Ordering a pizza? Buying a pair of trainers? Watching a movie? Chances are Adyen is handling your payment. We are a fast-growing technology company, delivering seamless payment experiences to customers around the world. Driven by a vision to improve customer experience, streamline processes, and ultimately increase revenue, we enable businesses to process payments across online, mobile, and Point-of-Sale (POS) with over 250 payment methods in 187 transaction currencies all over the world. Over 5,000 businesses use the Adyen payment platform, including Facebook, Spotify, Groupon, Evernote, Booking.com, Yelp, Vodafone, Mango, Abercrombie & Fitch, O’Neill, and KLM. We are headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices around the globe.
We are at the forefront of the global technology scene, providing our services to the world's leading innovative companies. We work in close partnership with these companies to ensure they are always ahead of the game. Guided by Fintech's most experienced developers and designers, we need you to research interesting data insights out of our fast-growing platform that processes billions of transactions every year.
We would like to add a talented Data Visualization Developer to our skilled team in Amsterdam. You are:
- A true ambassador of Data Visualization
- Familiar with the work of Kolbin, Few and Tufte, and you have a good working knowledge of D3
- Able to produce charts and visualizations that give a clear, accurate and immediate insight into data
- Having a strong sense of design, excellent visual communication skills, and a pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Highly skilled with JS, CSS, HTML and D3
- A self motivated team player who enjoys taking responsibility
- Able to communicate in English
You like to:
- Work in a technical high challenging role
- Be involved in a team-oriented, collaborative and dynamic company culture.
- Prioritize your goals and manage your own projects
- Thrive in a fast paced, fast growing environment
- Share knowledge with colleagues and companies all around the world
- Get the freedom and responsibility to make your own decisions
The impact you will have
Here at Adyen we develop within 8 work streams: Scalability, Market Pay, Data/ Risk, Point-of-Sale, Local Payment Methods, Mobile, Finance and Acquiring. As a data visualizer you will be part of our Data/ Risk work stream. Within your work stream you will collaborate with colleagues from different disciplines such as account managers, designers, data-analysts and other developers. You will work on challenging projects to innovate our web application platform and therefore benefit our
customers (merchants). You will be designing and developing interactive charts and creating insights into our data for internal and external system users.
- Research what our clients (merchants) and our internal account managers, want to know about their payments data
- Designing and building great looking, clear and insightful charts that take into account both the data and goals of a report
- Designing and building interactive dashboards that reveal live actionable data
- Discuss, review, and test your design with users to see if it meets business goals and effectively incorporate this feedback into your design
Our company culture
Our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that you are able to reach the utmost if we give you freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.
Want to grow your career and make an impact from day one?
We offer a competitive salary, knowledge sharing internal events, exchange program to other offices, help with relocation and great career opportunities. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level!