You may not have heard of Adyen but we have likely touched your life…if you buy your shoes online, listen to music on your phone, watch videos on your TV, or use a ride hailing app to get around – Adyen has probably processed your payment. We are one of the few European headquartered unicorns, working with the world’s leading brands across the retail, travel and digital industries worldwide.
We are looking for a Technical Pre Sales manager in Singapore. You will operate as Adyen’s primary technical manager for merchants in the country, working closely with the Sales, Account Management and Implementation teams. Ideally you are happy to be merchant facing, highly motivated by team success and excited by the opportunity to work with the fastest growing e-commerce players that rely on Adyen to reach their customers around the world. Experience in a technology driven company is a definite plus.
- Assist the Sales team and attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collected prior to the integration;
- Consulting and advise merchants regarding the best implementation practices and address specific merchants issues;
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes;
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally;
- Build productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities;
- Support: provide technical and product guidance to merchants and provide troubleshooting and technical support in person or via phone, messaging services and email;
- Additionally you will consult with the merchant on how to optimize payments using the Adyen platform. Some key focus areas will be multi acquirer routing, optimization of conversion rates, risk management and many more;
- Background: experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems;
- Knowledge: Good understanding of the payment industry, combined with good project management and planning skills are key to excel in this position;
- Creative: Candidate will be innovative, have strong problem solving capabilities and is able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with varied technical support requests;
- Independent: This person will also be committed, flexible, and have demonstrated an ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision;
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Our company culture
At Adyen our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership, truly contributing to our exponential growth. We believe that people reach the utmost if we give them freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We talk straight without being rude. We are extremely customer centric. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like ego’s and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.
Adyen is a technology company that provides a single platform to accept payments anywhere in the world through any sales channel. Driven by a vision to improve customer experience, streamline processes, and ultimately increase revenue, Adyen enables businesses to process payments across online, mobile, and Point-of-Sale (POS) with over 250 payment methods in 187 transaction currencies. Over 3,500 businesses use the Adyen payment platform, including Facebook, Spotify, Grab, Evernote, Booking.com, Netflix, Abercrombie & Fitch, and Cathay Pacific. Adyen is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo, Singapore, London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, Madrid, Sydney, Shanghai and New York.
We offer a competitive salary and great career opportunities within a global payments company. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level.