Adyen is looking for a commercially focused individual to develop and manage payments partnerships that are instrumental to bringing new customers.
This role is focusing on building partnerships and products with leading third party payment platforms and systems that enable Adyen’s merchants to have access to our global payments capabilities via existing and necessary tools for true global omni-channel commerce.
This role is based in Paris.
- Initiate and develope commercial relationships with a variety of strategic partners for Adyen France.
- Ensuring that suitable technical integrations are developed to support Adyen customers and to make it easier for Adyen to win new customers.
- Negotiating commercial partnership models.
- Presenting the Adyen solution to employees at partner companies.
- Attending partner events to promote Adyen's solutions.
- Working together with Adyen's global sales force by attending meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Direct experience working in Partnerships with at least one of the following: Payment methods, eCommerce, POS.
- Clear understanding of the challenges of global e-commerce.
- Strong focus on user experience optimisation
- High energy, Dynamic, hands-on self-starter with a proven commercial edge and entrepreneurial track record.
- Strong analytical skills. Pragmatic.
- Strong communicator and excellent people skills.
- At least 3 years work experience in a similar role.
- Education: Undergraduate degree; MBA a plus.
Adyen is a technology company that provides businesses with a single solution to accept payments anywhere in the world. The only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting merchants directly to Visa, Mastercard, and 250 other payment methods globally, Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store. Headquartered in Amsterdam and San Francisco, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Adyen serves more than 4,500 businesses, including 7 of the 10 largest U.S. Internet companies. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Netflix, Spotify, Dropbox, Evernote, Booking.com, Yelp, Vodafone, Superdry, Mango, Crocs, O’Neill, SoundCloud, KLM and JustFab.
Our company culture
At Adyen our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that people reach the utmost if we give them freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We talk straight without being rude. We are extremely customer centric. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.
We offer a competitive salary and great career opportunities within a global payments company. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level.