This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work.
Card Scheme Manager
Adyen is looking for a Card Scheme Manager who will be based in our San Francisco office. The Card Scheme Manager will be focusing on the U.S. portfolio, ensuring all of our merchants are informed of Card Scheme updates, as well as providing proactive support to our top merchants across the globe. The Card Scheme Manager will report to the SVP, US Acquiring and Partnerships.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively identify and communicate relevant Card Scheme updates to internal business partners and merchants.
- Collaborate with Acquiring teams in other regions to analyze the impact of Card Scheme updates and communicate the associated impact to the relevant internal teams and/or merchants.
- Solve operational challenges, interpret and clarify scheme rules on behalf of account teams and their merchants.
- Liaise with Card Scheme Relations managers and/or Card Schemes to obtain additional interpretation of the updates.
- Participate in Quarterly Business Review (“QBR”) meetings for our top merchants and/or provide support around Card Scheme updates to the Account Management team in preparation for QBRs.
- Conduct recurring and ad hoc training sessions to educate internal teams about the relevant Card Scheme updates, to strengthen Card Scheme knowledge and education across the global business.
- Support product managers in the development of new products.
Who you are:
- Knowledge of Visa/Mastercard rules, with specific experience in Card Not Present Payments.
- Familiar with global payments and the surrounding ecosystem.
- An organized relationship manager and experienced presenter.
- A strong and effective leader with the ability to operate comfortably and independently within a complex cultural, global environment.
- A swift problem solver who possesses sound judgment, flexibility and nimbleness in changing courses.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 1 to 3 years of experience with Card Schemes, Merchant Acquiring and/or Acquiring banks.
Who we are:
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos and L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!