As our Sales Data & Application Analyst you are drive and optimize the usage of applications within our Sales organization, such as Salesforce and DocuSign.
The sales support team you will be part of is at the core of the organization and closely works with merchants, Sales, Account Managers, Marketing, Technical Support and Information Security.
In this role you are responsible for maintaining and improving all sales- and marketing related applications. You gather requirements from within the business, assess the impact of changes and apply our long-term vision. You understand the different data sources we have and how they are connected. You act as a product owner, are able to streamline processes are not afraid to drive projects that impact users’ current way of working.
To succeed in this role it’s very important that you understand the position that Adyen has from a compliance and regulatory perspective and how this affects the usage of our applications. Meanwhile you understand what drives our business and what is needed to support this.
- Maintain and optimize the current sales applications
- Ensure we always have a clean and accurate database
- Use data to identify usage patterns and pro-actively advise our commercial teams
- Working with Marketing to setup a data oriented client contact strategy
- Inform and train large groups of colleagues on new or updated processes
- Strong spreadsheet (Excel) knowledge is required; expert in R or another statistical computing tool is a pre
- Prior experience and certifications in Salesforce (APEX triggers, Visualforce, APIs),Docusign or other sales related applications is a pre
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- You are process oriented and have proven project management skills
- You are able to teach yourself a broad range of new skills
- Natural sense of urgency and high working pace
- Self starter and ability to thrive in start-up environment with minimal supervision
- Solving problems and helping others is your second nature
Our company culture
Our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that you are able to reach the utmost if we give you freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.
Want to grow your career and make an impact from day one?
We offer a competitive salary, knowledge sharing internal events, exchange program to other offices, help with relocation and great career opportunities. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level!