Adyen is among the world’s most innovative and fastest-growing technology companies, providing payment solutions for some of the greatest brands globally.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to help support Adyen’s role as market leader. You will work from our London office, report into the Head of Marketing UK, and as part of the global marketing team work closely with other company stakeholders.
You are our ideal candidate if you are passionate about tech, a strong communicator and have the ability to synthesize complex information into engaging, relevant stories for a business audience. You have a hands-on mentality, and with varied experience in marketing you have the ability to develop, implement, track and optimize new marketing initiatives across all channels. Working closely with all members of the UK sales and marketing teams, you will deliver creative lead generation initiatives and brand awareness marketing campaigns.
- Find new, innovative ways to increase brand awareness and get our story heard & read by our target audience
- Identify relevant topics for local integrated marketing campaigns and collaborate with the global content and design teams to create supporting assets to implement across multiple platforms
- Drive lead generation campaigns to identify new opportunities and leads to support sales efforts
- Responsible for the UK CRM (Salesforce) including lead generation tools; data enrichment, cleaning and accuracy
- Manage UK website including: SEO and SEA, Google AdWords and Display Network campaigns, newsletters and marketing automation.
Profile and qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in marketing
- Proven experience delivering creative and successful marketing campaigns to targeted audiences
- Working knowledge of CRM databases and marketing automation tools. Experience with Salesforce and Pardot a plus
- Strategic & hands-on: From developing a strategy to the actual execution
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- A self motivated team player that loves to work in a global environment
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
Adyen, provides businesses with a single solution to accept payments anywhere in the world. We are the only payments company with a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting merchants directly to Visa, MasterCard, and 250 other payment methods globally, in over 180 currencies. Driven by a vision to improve customer experience, streamline processes and ultimately increase our merchants’ revenue, Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store. Headquartered in Amsterdam and San Francisco, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Adyen serves more than 4,500 businesses, including 7 of the 10 largest U.S. Internet companies. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Netflix, Spotify, Booking.com, Vodafone, Superdry, Mango, O’Neill, KLM, Karen Millen and JustFab.
Founded in 2006, Adyen’s is growing at an incredible pace. In 2015, we processed volume of $50 billion and generated revenue of $350 million, both of which represented 2x growth from the prior year. We have been profitable since 2011 and this rapid growth and enormous potential has attracted investors from across the world. Most recently, Adyen was valued at $2.3 billion following an investment from Iconiq Capital in 2015, which followed a $250 million investment round in December 2014 from General Atlantic, Felicis Ventures, Temasek, and Index Ventures.
At Adyen our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that people reach the utmost if we give them freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen.
Our culture is very informal and direct. We talk straight without being rude. We are extremely customer centric. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like ego’s and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.