Are you passionate about all things digital? Are you social media savvy? Do you enjoy building digital programs that bring the target audience through an engaging journey?
If you are an experienced digital marketing specialist with a passion and knowledge of the digital and payments landscape, we are looking for you to build and implement the digital marketing strategy in the region.
- Develop customized and focused customer journeys for target audience in APAC to drive customer engagement
- Build & implement the media plan for integrated campaigns
- Build & manage the website and program pages, and SEM strategy for APAC
- Collaborate with local & global teams of digital marketing, events marketing, designers, product managers, sales, marketing, and external influencers and agencies to deliver the digital marketing strategy
- Manage, track & optimize the effectiveness of the digital strategy and social media platforms in APAC
- Find new, innovative ways to get our story heard & read by our target audience
Profile & Qualifications:
- Flexible & Tenacious: Do what it takes
- Strategic & hands-on: From developing the digital strategy to creating and managing digital campaigns that work
- Curious: always learning the latest technologies and platforms and the best way to do things
- Effectively bilingual in both English & Chinese
- Self-motivated team player
- Experienced digital practitioner in B2B payment technology with demonstrable and well-rounded experience in SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media, programmatic, display, website optimization
- Experienced in building, implementing and reporting on campaigns using Pardot, Salesforce.com, and Google Analytics
Our company culture
Our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that you are able to reach the utmost if we give you freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.
Write in to us today and in less than 100 words, tell us why you are the right fit for this role.