Adyen is one of today’s most exciting tech companies that processes payments for the greatest global brands. We believe that In order to further build and develop this exciting business community, it is crucial to provide them with valuable and relevant content on payments and business related topics.
If you live and breathe digital marketing we love to talk to you. We are looking for a hands on digital specialist to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing strategy across all different channels.
- Own and manage all digital marketing strategy in Brazil - plan and execute all web, SEO/SEA, marketing database, email and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing initiatives and asses against goals (ROI and KPI’s)
- Hands-on pragmatic roll out of account based and lead nurturing marketing strategies using salesforce and Pardot as marketing automation tools including emails and newsletter building, sending and tracking
- Track our social presence strategy – work closely with the global content team and global online marketers to advice them on a social media strategy based on metrics and KPI’s and ensure growth in claiming thought leadership of Adyen
- Collaborate with the global online team and local content specialist to update and localize the brazilian website
- Plan, execute and measure local online activities and conversion tests
- Collaborate with the global content, design and campaign community within Adyen to create landing pages and optimize user experience and conversion
- You are a digital marketer, with 4-8 years of experience in digital marketing management, in a more entrepreneurial setting.
- Solid knowledge of website analytic tools (e.g google analytics)
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytic skills and data – driven thinking
- Preferably experience in digital B2B marketing, lead nurturing and account based marketing in a global environment
- You have working knowledge of various tools like CMS, CRM databases and marketing automation tools and a hands on mentality of getting things done and working
- You are a pragmatic person and get things done in a short time with a bigger vision in mind
- You’re a team player and love to work in a cross-group and global environment
- You take initiatives and drive results accordingly, also under evolving circumstances, given your excellent project management skills
- Fluent Portuguese and English, speaking and writing
Adyen, provides businesses with a single solution to accept payments anywhere in the world. We are the only payments company with a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting merchants directly to Visa, MasterCard, and 250 other payment methods globally, in over 180 currencies. Driven by a vision to improve customer experience, streamline processes and ultimately increase our merchants’ revenue, Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store. Headquartered in Amsterdam and San Francisco, with offices across North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia, Adyen serves more than 4,500 businesses, including 7 of the 10 largest U.S. Internet companies. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Netflix, Spotify, Dropbox, Evernote, Booking.com, Yelp, Vodafone, Superdry, Mango, Crocs, O’Neill, SoundCloud, KLM and JustFab.
Founded in 2006, Adyen’s is growing at an incredible pace. In 2015, we processed volume of $50 billion and generated revenue of $350 million, both of which represented 2x growth from the prior year. We have been profitable since 2011 and this rapid growth and enormous potential has attracted investors from across the world. Most recently, Adyen was valued at $2.3 billion following an investment from Iconiq Capital in 2015, which followed a $250 million investment round in December 2014 from General Atlantic, Felicis Ventures, Temasek, and Index Ventures.
Our company culture
At Adyen our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that people reach the utmost if we give them freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen.
Our culture is very informal and direct. We talk straight without being rude. We are extremely customer centric. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like ego’s and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.