This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants’ demands shape our development path, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Digital Marketing Manager
- Set up, optimize and drive lead generation campaigns in the Nordics against set KPIs through paid and organic digital channels: search, display and social;
- Optimize and manage SEA, SEO and display activities and manage digital campaigns;
- Create briefings and implement efficient project management to have all campaigns running according to schedule, including managing the digital agency relationship and budget for the Nordic markets;
- Be responsible for email marketing, such as nurture campaigns and newsletter;
- Work with sales teams and marketing to import any qualified leads into our CRM (Salesforce) including; data enrichment, cleaning and accuracy;
- Feedback insights from campaigns and advise on strategy, tactics and digital media buying;
Who you are
- You are highly organized with the ability to work on multiple tasks in fast-growing, quickly changing company;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a digital marketing role client-side or in-agency;
- Proven experience delivering targeted marketing campaigns online with paid digital media;
- Experience in working with data-driven optimizations. Monitor, Evaluate, Test and Learn;
- A proactive, hands-on approach and high literacy of Google Analytics, marketing automation and CRM systems. Experience working with Salesforce and Marketo is a plus;
- Fluency in spoken and written Swedish and English - other Nordic languages are a plus;
- You love to work in an international environment and have a willingness to travel.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Jula, Viaplay and Elgiganten.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!