Adyen is looking for an eager Recruiter in San Francisco to join the Global HR Team to further support the international growth of the company.
At Adyen we believe in giving you the opportunity to implement ideas, learn and place your career in your hands. You can approach work in a way you never thought possible, become an influencer and make a lasting impact for our customers. There’s a level of trust, open-mindedness and fast implementation that you won’t experience anywhere else. It's this dynamic, inclusive work environment that helps everyone make good choices, and means we can take Adyen to a whole new level.
As a Recruiter at Adyen in San Francisco, you will be based in one of the fastest growing offices and initially focus on the day-to-day recruitment process for vacancies in our San Francisco and New York office. Working closely with the Global HR Team, you will help finding, selecting, and hiring the talented workforce of Adyen.
- Manage the recruitment process for several roles at once, and hire the right people in the right place.
- Source your own candidates and be creative about new ways of sourcing
- Act as a first point of contact for candidates
- Screen and engage talent that fit with our company culture
- Build a strong businesses partnerships with hiring managers
- Have a data driven mindset; you tweak each search based off of previous results
- Conduct interviews and support meetings as needed
- Share and transfer your passion of working at Adyen with your candidates
- Passionate about recruitment
- Can work independent and great in a team.
- Creative sourcer
- High level of self-motivation; you’re someone who is able to define structure and prioritize
- Preference to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent administrative and communication skills
- High personal integrity, trust and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Education: Bachelor and/or Master degree
- Background: Minimum of 2-3 years of human resource/ recruiting experience is required (preferably in a comparable environment)
- Experience: We have a preference for candidates with experience in the Bay Area
- Language: Strong oral and written English language skills.
- Location: Living in or near San Francisco
- Available to travel internationally
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world’s leading companies. The only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, MasterCard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods, Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store. With offices all around the world, Adyen serves more than 4,500 businesses, including 8 of the 10 largest U.S. Internet companies. Customers include Facebook, Uber, Netflix, Spotify, L'Oreal and Burberry.