This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
Adyen is looking for a full-time iOS developer to help us conquer the world of mobile payments. You'll be working in a young and motivated team with a lot of room to start new initiatives and take ownership. Besides having an open and entrepreneurial mindset, we expect you to be experienced in iOS development, both from an implementation and architectural point of view.
Join us on the journey of reimagining the way people pay on mobile and take your part in revolutionizing the payment industry!
In your role, you will be involved in projects related to the development and maintenance of our SDKs and mobile apps, which are part of the customer-facing components of our product. Your focus will be on front-end technologies, but we also expect you to be familiar with backend technologies, when required to complete end-to-end functionality. We expect you to have advanced knowledge of the iOS platform and to be confident in discussions with the current team on architecture, security and workflow.
- Team player: working together with other developers, designers and data analysts.
- Eager to investigate new technical possibilities yet able to work within existing frameworks.
- Must have a keen eye for detail and care passionately about writing robust and scalable code, while remaining pragmatic in our demanding and ever changing environment.
- Self disciplined and enjoys working at a fast-pace whilst managing and prioritizing goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- At least 2 years experience in iOS development (Swift and Objective-C).
- The ability to write maintainable/sharable code and being able to identify and resolve issues and bugs over a full stack environment is imperative.
- Experience with server side languages (Java, Python, Node.js, etc.) is an advantage.
- Experience building frameworks used by other developers is an advantage.
- Language: fluent in English.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
We offer a competitive salary, knowledge sharing internal events, exchange program to other offices, help with relocation and great career opportunities. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level!
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!