This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We put our merchants at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We don’t do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. “Not possible” is not in our vocabulary — “freedom” is. This is who we are: honest, direct and always bringing an element of fun into our work. If you’re ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
POS Solution & Implementation Manager
Adyen is looking for an Implementation/Solution Manager - POS to manage new POS implementations and solutions of our quickly growing portfolio of merchants and partners. This position is based in Amsterdam and the ideal candidate is both merchant-focused and tech savvy. Experience in a technology driven company is a definite plus.
What you'll do
- Technical partnership management:
- act as the technical liaison for our Point-of-Sale partners
- responsible for maintaining our internal Point-of-Sale partner documentation.
- help form and execute our operational and technical strategies relating to Point-of-Sale merchant projects.
- Solution management: Serve as the chief technical consultant for integrations between our merchants and Point-of-Sale partners, ensuring the technical integrity and quality of their integration to ours.
- Project management: Work closely with the merchant and the various Adyen teams to guarantee a high quality project delivery.
- Consultation: Consult with the merchant on how to optimise payments using the Adyen platform. Key focus areas will be Point-of-Sale solutions, network implementations, omni-channel and payment acceptance integrations.
Who you are
- Excellent communication skills comfortable with leading meetings with C-level contacts.
- Able to come up with and clearly communicate very pragmatic and practical solutions to immensely complex integration problems.
- Good understanding of the payment, retail or Ecommerce industries.
- Experience: A strong technical education/training coupled with experience in either Retail, Point-of-Sale systems or hardware-related technologies.
- Project Management: Proven project management and planning skills.
- Development: Experience with Web APIs and software development is needed.
- Fluency in English is required for this position. Additional languages (especially Spanish, German, French and Swedish) are a big plus.
- Hands-on attitude: Eager to dig into the details and get things done yourself.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Ready to meet us?
If this role got you excited, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!