Adyen is looking for a highly motivated and technically skilled Account Manager Travel for our São Paulo office. The airline industry is an important vertical for Adyen globally. This position will be critical to maintain the relationship and service levels with airlines and we are looking for an addition to the Account Management team that is going to be a dedicated contact person for this industry in the LATAM region.
- Consulting: Providing consultancy-like advice about the international payments market and T&E related applications/services (GDS Systems). Prepare presentations and other documentation for both senior executives & middle management.
- Support: Managing the integration to the Adyen platform and implementation of new projects, while working closely with the Adyen technical team.
- Commercial: Identifying and acting on the growth opportunities within the existent accounts, including negotiations and assessment of changes proposed by both Adyen and the merchant.
- Analytics: Provide insights based on data input, turning this into usable improvements for the merchant.
- Flexible yet professional.
- Highly motivated team player.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Willingness to travel.
- Independent, self-motivator, intelligent, entrepreneurial.
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills.
- Experience: Minimum 3 + years of experience in a business consulting or commercial/financial/IT role.
- Travel or GDS industry knowledge is highly preferred
- Education: Business Management, Economy, Masters in Finance or a technical field.
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Language: Fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
Adyen is a technology company that provides a single platform to accept payments anywhere in the world through any sales channel. Driven by a vision to improve customer experience, streamline processes, and ultimately increase revenue, Adyen enables businesses to process payments across online, mobile, and Point-of-Sale (POS) with over 250 payment methods in 187 transaction currencies. Over 3,500 businesses use the Adyen payment platform, including Gol Linhas Aereas, Booking.com, Azul Linhas Aereas, Peixe Urbano, Aeromexico, KLM, Facebook, Spotify, Uber. Adyen is headquartered in Amsterdam, with offices in San Francisco, São Paulo, Singapore, London, Paris, Berlin, Stockholm, Madrid, and Boston.
Our company culture:
At Adyen our people are our greatest asset. Our unique company culture attracts the smartest people, who take initiative & ownership and can truly contribute to our fast growth. We believe that people reach the utmost if we give them freedom, opportunities and responsibility to build Adyen. Our culture is very informal and direct. We talk straight without being rude. We are extremely customer centric. We believe in teamwork, and don’t like egos and hierarchy. When taking a decision we take them quickly but always involve others to further improve. We provide each other regular informal feedback and let everyone design their own growth path.
Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level.